Sunday, August 22, 2010

Suicide Girls!

Woot! I was officially accepted into Suicide Girldom today :D
I am not sure exactly what my role will be, model, dj, host, dancer, etc... but I am still excited.

So far everyone seems nice and friendly.

It all started at my friends club, RazorPill.
I went to see his set and wham there was a gazillllion people there from the SG group.
One of the guys I met there (we were competing in trivia, I won) invited me into the group.
Everyone seemed to be a lot of fun so I joined and it all went from there. :)

If you are interested in becoming one of the girls or just joining the group to meet new people, look up Suicide Girls group and join. If you want an application to be an actual model etc...let me know :D

My twinners Chloe was accepted too. Uh Oh! Double Trouble! :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment