Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello :)
I am Lael and I will be your host for your stay here at my blog page.

Basically I have two shops, one named FlufferNutterz and the other *"Wonderland"*.

My store items are typically neko items; tails, ears, pawboots, other items for nekos etc..

My tails range from Rag Tails to Super Fluffy Tails.

*"Wonderland"* houses Rag tails and "Bustle" Tails. All of them are themed in some way.
Right now I have "Faces of Wonderland" themed tails.
There is Alice, Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts, Mad Hatter, and more coming soon.
Others coming up are a Grimms Fairy Tales Tail and other fairy tales such as Cinderella, Snow White, etc...

FlufferNutterz caters to everything else. I have rag tails with textures that move, fluffy tails with bones in them, tails that color change and more.

I also like to make furniture that is fun and funny. (ex: I have a spermy seating set)

HUNTS! I love hunts. I am a vendor in as many hunts as I can be in that look like something I want to be a part of.

Being a vendor helps me expand my creative mind on here and hopefully learn something new to put out.


What can you expect from this blog?
Nothing. I am horrible at this stuff..
But I will try to post my new items (maybe some old so you know whats at the shops), items I have for the hunts I am part of, and if I go through a hunt I will try to post the prizes here too. :)

See ya soon!
Lael

No comments:

Post a Comment